WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Published on Monday, 15 October 2012 15:57
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we provide our services. Please read these Website Terms carefully before ordering any products from our Website. You should understand that by ordering products via the Website, you agree to be bound by these Website Terms.
- Bengal Berties Palmers Green provides a way for you to place your orders for takeaway online via our website.
- If your order is taking longer than expected or you have any other problems with your order you can contact us via telephone 020 8882 9537 / 020 8882 8676
- Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the quality of food ordered through this website, we will provide a refund for the maximum amount equivalent to the value of the original order. Please note that any complaint must be lodged with us within 48 hours of placing the order.
- Bengal Berties Palmers Green may revise these Website Terms at any time. You should check this Website regularly to review the current Website Terms, because they are binding on you. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us.
2. HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER AND HOW IT IS PROCESSED
- If at any time prior to you clicking on the “proceed” button, you decide that you do not wish to proceed with your order, you should close the application window.
- On receipt of your order, Bengal Berties Palmers Green will begin processing your order and we will send you notification by email that your order has been received and that your order is being processed.
- Where any payment you make is not authorised you will be returned to the previous page on the Website and we shall not be obliged to provide the services.
- Please note that once you have made your order and your payment has been authorised you will not be able to cancel your order.
- Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments and transactions, on occasion this can take up to sixty (60) days to be deducted from your bank account.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices will be as quoted on this Website. These prices include VAT but may exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due where applicable.
- Payment for all orders must be by credit or debit card as stated on this Website or in cash at the point of delivery to you.
- Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments and transactions, on occasion this can take up to sixty (60) days to be deducted from your bank account or credit card.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal use on the following basis:
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this Website and in material published on it (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Bengal Berties Palmers Green or its web development company (Blue Water). These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all rights are reserved. For the purposes of these Website Terms, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with paragraph 4.1 is prohibited.
- You must not modify the digital or paper copies of any materials that you print off in accordance with paragraph 4.1 and you must not use any pictures, photographs or any other graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
You must ensure that Bengal Berties Palmers Green's status as the authors of the material on this Website must always be acknowledged.
- You are not allowed to use any of the materials on this Website or the Website itself for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from Bengal Berties Palmers Green to do so.
- Except as stated in paragraph 4.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Website Terms are reserved.
5. SERVICE ACCESS
- While Bengal Berties Palmers Green tries to ensure this Website is normally available twenty four (24) hours a day, Bengal Berties Palmers Green will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
- While Bengal Berties Palmers Green tries to ensure that information on this Website is correct, we do not promise it is accurate or complete. Bengal Berties Palmers Green may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
- Bengal Berties Palmers Green provide you with access to this Website and our services on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including any conditions implied by law which but for these Website Terms might apply in relation to this Website and the services that we provide).
- PLEASE NOTE: Bengal Berties Palmers Green goes to great effort to provide accurate information, item names and descriptions on the menus. If you are in doubt about allergy warnings or contents of a dish, it is best to confirm with us directly prior to ordering.
- Bengal Berties Palmers Green exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, wasted management or office time and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if forseeable) in connection with our services, this Website or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on these websites.
- Nothing in these Website Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from Bengal Berties Palmers Green's negligence, nor Bengal Berties Palmers Green's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Nothing in these Website Terms affects your statutory rights.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Website Terms is found by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, otherwise invalid or unenforceable, such provisions or part provisions will be struck out of these Website Terms and the remainder of these Website Terms will apply as if the offending provision or part provision had never been agreed.
- Any failure or delay by you or us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these Website Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Website Terms without your prior written consent to any business that we enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to.
- The headings in these Website Terms are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
10. YOUR STATUS
10.1 By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
(b) You are at least 18 years old.
11. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
12. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
12.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
12.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
(a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
(b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
(c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
(d) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(e) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
(f) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
12.3 Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any contract.
10% discount on takeaway order online